Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Top 10 Fiction Books and Top 2 Non-Fictions

I admit I haven’t read all the books that have come out in 2009, but I have read a lot of books, some released this year and some not. Here’s my list a my favorite fiction books that I’ve reviewed or featured on my blogs this year with links. I also added a couple of non-fiction books I loved. Not all of these books were released in 2009, but I featured them in 2009. This was a hard choice. There were some great novels that didn’t make the list.

Fiction: 10. Before The Season Ends  Linore Rose Burkart 9. Until The Last Dog Dies  John Robinson 8. The Edge Of Light by Ann Shorey  7. The Outsiders  by SE Hinton 6. The Husband  by Dean Koontz (fiction)  5. To Skin A Cat  by John Robinson (fiction) 4. Michal by Jill Eileen Smith (fiction) 3. Exposure  by Brandilyn Collins 2. Riven  by Jerry B. Jenkins (fiction) 1. The Missionary  by William Carmicheal and David Lambert Non-fiction: A Million Miles In A Thousand Years  by Donald Miller Fearless  by Max Lucado

[Via http://wordsharpeners.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment