Monday, January 11, 2010

Cat's Meow - Not To Be Missed!

Cat’s Meow has received a 4 ½ kisses review from Merrylee of Two Lips Reviews

“Cat’s Meow by Nicole Austin is an engaging opening to her Predators series and one emotional, action-packed adventure not to be missed! The story snagged me on page one and didn’t let go till the very end. It has everything from simply hot heroes to very vile villains. Throw in a good deal of hot sex and loads of intrigue, and there isn’t much missing from the story…

“Their (Micha and Becca) passion is red hot in the beginning and only gets hotter. The sex is almost unremitting, but the scenes are written well, with lots of emotional components, and never overdone, especially considering that Micah’s lion is an insatiable horn dog. I loved him, especially in the rabbit scene.

“This is a great book, and I can’t wait for more! Nash will be featured in book two of this series, Eye of the Tiger. Ms. Austin, please don’t make me wait too long for its release. As a cat lover, I’m not sure this old heart of mine can take the anticipation for very long.”

Thank you for the fabulous review, Merrylee. The Predators series is one I’d wanted to write for more than a decade. Both Cat’s Meow and Eye of the Tiger are now available. The final book, Foxy Lady, should be releasing within the next month or two. And the gorgeous are Syneca created are my favorites of all my book covers.

[Via http://nicoleaustin.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment