Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Book Reviews/Testimonials

REVIEW FOR LATEST BOOK, CREATE CHANGE NOW , TO BE RELEASED MAY 2009!

  • “Cari La Grange Murphy has written a Spiritual Encyclopedia! Everyone interested in spirituality or inner contentment will greatly benefit from this book. Covering every topic, from the inner workings of the mind to spiritual purpose and awakening, Cari leaves no stone unturned or experience uncovered. This is truly a great celebration and teaching from one who is obviously awake and living in joy!”~ Joyce Kino, MA, LPC, counselor
  • "La Grange Murphy puts a life-coach at the palm of your hand." ~ Jennifer Davenport

 

  • “Cari’s latest book is in a day-to-day devotional format. Having devoured everything else she has written; I didn’t hesitate to pick this up. Well, get ready to be illuminated every single day. I expect to wear the pages of this book out over the next years.”  ~ Caroline Bristol  
  • “I will buy this book for many friends. This book connects the gap that exists between my soul and my ego. Cari’s words help me to reconnect with my inner yearnings to be whole, to be free, and to have peace at last. I am so grateful that this book came along when it did. It has changed my life!” ~ Conway Grant
  •  “Simply said, this book is amazing. It is straight from the mouth of God. I have purchased this book for many friends in need of spiritual inspiration. I am about to buy another copy for myself, since I have almost worn out the original. If the current day’s reading does not resonate, ask God to show you something else, flip the pages and you will read what your soul needs. This is my favorite book! It will be yours too!”Jessica Emery, Interior Designer 

 

  • “Every time I read the author’s words, they awaken me in a new way. It’s as though each message I read is so connected and appropriate for each day. Reflecting on the words in this book has helped me through some very hard times! I feel able to start my day with joy and peace after reading a message each morning. I do it every day now! Through this book, Cari La Grange Murphy is my counselor, my spiritual advisor, my guru, and my mentor. I am so thankful for her timely words of wisdom that touch my heart and open my eyes in great new ways. My life is so much healthier and balanced as a result! I’ve bought copies for all my friends…it’s the greatest gift, but this time I’ll buy a new one for me!”  ~ Nicole Bigelow
  • “I began reading this book on a day when my mind was troubled about so many things. There were no clear answers and no clear direction. Making things worse was the fact that my decisions were at the root of many of my problems. Normally, I have answers for everyone else. Today, I found none for myself. When I began reading this book, it was just out of curiosity. I’m so grateful that I did. The messages on the pages met me where I was and inspired me to move forward with clarity and confidence. Thanks, Cari!” ~ Donald Patten, pilot
  • “This unusual and highly useful blend of direct spiritual illumination and keen psychological insight and experience has led to something entirely new in inspirational and spiritual literature. This book offers particularly valuable pointers for the growing numbers of soul seekers and finders who have had significant spiritual reminders, glimpses or awakenings yet have been puzzled by the complexity of modern living. The language is clear and easily accessible. I highly recommend purchasing a copy for yourself and your loved ones."  ~ Bryan Willis, MD
  •   “An incredible book for spiritual inspiration and practice. It answered so many questions and tied up so many loose ends, with clarity and gentle guidance. An absolute must read for a contemplative soul!” ~ Travis Leeks, PhD
  • “The author has tackled a difficult subject (how to improve one’s life without being overwhelmed by the perceived enormity of it all) in a caring, clear and concise manner. The one hundred selected topics are handled with a deft, common sense touch that exudes vitality and encourages the reader to keep transforming herself through a steady succession of daily life lessons. Truly a book that will be useful all of one’s days!" ~ Jeff Gordon, investment banker  

 

  •   “This book is absolutely the best thing I have ever read in my entire life! I kept tearing up because everything I read summed up the past year of my life. I’ve practically gone through every message presented in the book, and I kept saying, ‘Oh my God, I just went through that!’ This book will be life changing for so many! It was absolutely amazing to read. Thank you, Cari, for giving the gift of your words to me. I plan on sharing this with my friends and family. This will be the best gift for anyone and EVERYONE!”

     Shabana Aziz

 

  • “Cari did it again! I don’t even get out of bed in the morning without reading an excerpt from this book! It helps put into perspective a multitude of negative thinking and speaking patterns and teaches us how to re-language ourselves so that we can manifest in our lives all the joy, abundance, and happiness that we desire (and deserve). Everything we need or want we already have within, we just need to tap into our inner abundance. Thanks to Cari and all of her inspirational books, I have tapped into my inner light and now allow it shine for all to see. I would recommend this book to everyone.”  ~ Rose Petersen, life coach
  • “This book is very inspiring and it gives spiritual uplifting and spiritual meaning about the real sense of our existence in this world. You can open the book to any chapter on any given day and find a pure nugget of wisdom to apply throughout your day. As I further commit to applying the knowledge gained from reading this book, I notice what a tremendous impact it has already made in my life. I feel more confident about my decisions and my choices. The author and her heart felt words have changed my life and I believe they can change yours too!” ~ Annie Hubbard, wife and mother extraordinaire
  • “Cari’s book can be likened to ‘minerals for the spirit’ where she walks and guides the reader, like contemplative stroll at the beach, with a close and talkative friend. Cari imparts both passion and transformation in a loving and readable manner. Each time I read through a passage, I found I was changed both emotionally and spiritually. Cari guided me through simple suggestions that empowered me daily. One of Cari’s many excellent points conveys the message that you are the one who can change your life. Having this insightful book has added great value to my daily living, and it’s given me another way to gain self awareness and make significant changes in my life.” Luke Hartsuyker , software analyst

  • “This book is exceptional! Cari has such a skillful and sensible way to say anything! Each and every one of the messages touched me in more than one way! Choose a page at random, and you can quickly find thoughtful words of encouragement, inspiration, and motivation! I highly recommend this book to anyone that wants a practical resource to jump start their day. This is a valuable and lasting gift to any reader, it should be kept close by, and you will find that soon it will be well worn!”  ~ Nancy Comer

 

  •   “This book is a wonderful inspiration for those who think they don’t need any support, but if they read it their life will continue to improve in wonderful ways. For those who are struggling but desire reinforcement and encouragement, it is very positive. I read it after Hurricane IKE devastated Houston, Texas, in 2008, when I had time to think about my personal life. This book really helped me organize my priorities. Cari pulls it all together so you can pick up, move forward, and strive to be a productive and happy person. It is truly a book to take you forward through life in a wonderful and joyous way.” ~ Carolyn Messner

  • “This book is a true gem. I thought all devotional type books were about the same, but this one has been invaluable for me. Cari hits the target wisely every time. I am blessed and uplifted each time I read it. I hate to start my day without it.”  ~ Nigel LeFlore, MD

  • “This book has inspired me in profound ways. I have found so many of the messages applying whole heartedly to my life. I have retyped and copied many of Cari’s quotes and taped them to my refrigerator or put them on my bulletin board at work. This is a book I needed years ago. It has given me insight and inspiration on so many different levels. Since I bought, I have yet to put it down. I’m always reading this book. I have become much more pleasant in certain circumstance because of the insights I gained here. I would give this book a whopping five stars!” ~ Marybeth Kenton

  • “Food for the soul! GET THIS BOOK! We need inspiration like this in all our lives…THIS BOOK IS A TRIPLE HITTER!!! Since the day I purchased this book, I have read one message daily and faithfully applied it in my life. My life really has transformed! Yours can too!” ~ Nandi Allen

  • “This book has such power. I believe it is filled with just the greatest messages for any situation. This is a must have for anyone who needs a little motivation once in awhile. And I think that’s everyone! There are two recommended methods for using this book. One is to follow along from one chapter to the next. The other is to just open it up and see what happens; I do this a lot, and every page I have read spoke to my heart and to whatever was going on in my life. GO GET THIS BOOK AND GIVE A COPY TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!” ~ Teresa Grable, teacher

  •   “This book is the ultimate how-to to improve your consciousness book. I even refer it to my clients. It’s really a blueprint for reaffirming or correcting thought patterns. For myself, I’ve highlighted points crucial for my life and refer when necessary. I can’t begin to express the impact this book has made upon my life and continues to do so. The author explains how our thoughts and perceptions can literally alter our life. Happiness, peace, and fulfillment all require cultivation, something we must actively choose every moment of everyday.”  ~ Linda Kramer, PhD, family counselor

  • “This book has entirely changed my life, my perspective, my attitude, and my feelings about me and others! I could go on and on. This is something that I cannot stop talking about. Anyone who is lost, confused about life, who sometimes feels unsure about themselves or others, depressed, or just doesn’t feel like life is much ‘fun’ anymore…..read this book! It will completely empower you! My hope is that everyone can read this book so that they may be as incredibly happy with themselves and their lives as I am today!” ~ Phyllis Kaspi

  • “Cari La Grange Murphy offers her readers a valuable opportunity for honest self-reflection. This book can easily serve an empowering impetus for change and positive transformation. You can pick it up on a daily basis and find something that will awaken your spirit and cause you to view the world inside you and around you with new eyes. Cari is a gentle soul who cares deeply about people and the world. She has shared with us some of her deepest convictions through her soulful words. She has a way with words that draws you in and she very simply shares her messages of peace and love. I have recommended this book to many friends and family and have purchased several to give away as gifts. You won’t regret this purchase.” ~ Jonathan Boyko, MA, LPC, marriage, and family therapist

  • “I was truly moved by the messages in this book. They are very insightful and help to keep things in perspective for me. I’ve read it twice already and had to purchase a second book just to give away! It’s so important to realize we’re more than this one person here on earth; we’re only part of a whole. So, when we strive to come into balance and harmony with ourselves we are affecting those around us, as well. To cultivate a better life for yourself now and your future, buy this book!” ~ Joanna Collingsworth

  • “This jewel of a book is indispensable! I keep this wonderful little book at my bedside and wouldn’t think of traveling without it. The subjects (chapters) indicated in the table of contents make it easy to find concise help for issues that may cause anxiety and/or frustration in one’s daily life. It’s a real treasure!” Matthew Spellman, MSW

  • “Yet another inspirational book written by Cari La Grange Murphy! If you have the courage to face yourself and grow, this book is for you. Cari has blessed us with clear, concise, and no-nonsense messages that inspire her readers to live with purpose and direction. Her words always serve as an impetus—they give me the passion and motivation to make necessary changes in my life. Personally, her words gave me the clarity I needed to make some transformative decisions within days of reading her book. I feel refreshed and better able to respond to the myriad of challenges that I’m faced with on a daily basis. This is a must read for anyone wanting to live courageously and consciously in a sincere effort to become the very best they can be.” ~   Dr. Camille Hampton, author

 

  • “Cari has chronicled many insightful affirmations, as well as daily doses of encouragement. Her book is a perfect panacea for the ills that we face in these challenging times.”  ~ Dr. DaVida Paris, Life Enrichment International, Inc.
  •   “In her latest book, Cari La Grange Murphy offers deeply significant and transformative doses of passion and inspiration to readers of all ages and from all walks of life. Cari never fails to uncover the truth and convey its message to her audience. The daily messages contained in this book are designed to help us deal with the everyday perils of life that can unconsciously keep us bound in fear and pain. This is a must have for anyone wanting peace, harmony, and success in their day to day lives. I enthusiastically endorse this book and encourage everyone to have a copy!" Glenn Brandon Burke, MA Ed., motivational speaker, author, mentor
  •   “Cari La Grange Murphy does a beautiful job of offering inspiration and guidance on living a rewarding and healthy life. She reminds us that happiness starts with changing our perceptions and reactions in order to allow ourselves to create all that can be.”
  • Gabriella Hartwell, intuitive relationship life coach, spiritual teacher, and author of You Find Your Soul Mate When You Let Go of Searching.www.emergingsoul.com

  • "This work is an incredible compilation of contributions to the field of human growth and human potential. It is wonderful to be able to access just what is needed in the moment to support and guide one’s particular enfoldment in the world. Everyone who is interested in actualizing their potential should own a copy."  - Dr. Jeanine Austin, coach for Women Worldwide,  http://www.simplydivinesolutions.com
  • “Cari’s book will enable you to align your thoughts, actions, and feelings with your purpose and goals. This is a must read that will make you feel enriched and empowered." - Lydia Proschinger, Brussels, Belgium, life pro coach, author
  • "This book is a must have for your daily dose of truth! We love it!”  -Traci L. Irons and Tracy D. McMahan, Dynamite Awareness, TNT  
  • “Everyone will eventually face a crossroad at some point in their life that impacts their daily living – whether spiritually, emotionally, mentally, or physically. Create Change Now by Cari La Grange Murphy is a very good inspirational book that offers key concepts for those who believe their daily living is on a road to nowhere. It inspires them to move beyond their fears, alter their direction, and transform their life. Cari reminds us that the one thing we have is the power to choose. I particularly enjoyed the topics that focused on ‘your internal beauty regimen, revelations about one’s body, finding balance through breathing, success begins within, rising above life’s issues, and the true meaning of abundant living’. All of the topics ministers to one’s soul and provides direction to a road filled with peace, joy, strength, courage, confidence, and discernment. To name a few, Cari’s book provides antidotes for forgiveness, resolving conflict, a different perspective on prosperity, and diminishing the disorder in our lives. She skillfully conveys how our decisions in life and our reactions to life determine how successful we are with loving others, embracing meaningful relationships, and discharging the toxic ones, refraining from judging others, and taking personal responsibility. Cari’s book will motivate the reader to rise up against life’s adversities and uncertainties, take possession of their power, and pursue their destiny. This book is uplifting, filled with much wisdom on maximizing one’s life, and highly recommended. Great job, Cari Murphy! Continue to live your purpose, and pursue your destiny; YOUR DESTINY IS GREATNESS!”  ~ Bridgette L. Collins, author of Destined to Live Healthier: Mind, Body, and Soul.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment