Monday, March 15, 2010

Christmas StoryBook Collection -Book Review

Rexi Perimma gave me Christmas StoryBook Collection for christmas.  I like this book as much as I like Rexi perimma. This book is a collection of Christmas stories.  There are 18 stories and I have read all of them. The story I read most often is ‘A Gift for Wall-E’ and it is a nice story. If you have watched the original movie, you will know WALL-E is a robot. Wall-E is a trash picker and he cleans trash. I like this story because at the end, Eve gives Wall-E a gift which is a christmas tree. The longer version of EVE ’s name is Extra-terrestial-Evaluator. My favorite picture in the book is in Page 92 in the Story, “The Sweetest Christmas”. I like this picture because piglet wears a sock on his head for a cap,Rabbit thinks the sock is a carrot cover, tigger thinks the sock is a sleeping bag, owl thinks the sock is a windsock, gopher thinks it is a rock collecting bag and eeyore thinks it is a tail warmer. I think the picture is very funny. I think you should read this book because it is a nice book.

[Via http://sanjana.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment