Friday, August 28, 2009

My first book review - Drops like Stars

I have just had a book review published on another website, and so thought it would be cool to have a link for it here as well. If you bookmark the site, I will publishing regular book reviews there in the ‘Literature Review’ section – just hover your mouse over it and my name will appear, and you click on that to get to all my reviews.

The site isn’t 100% up and running yet, but bear with us, it should be fully up soon. In the meantime I will be posting links to all my posts here on my blog, both in a post and in the links section under my name.

So here it is, a review of Rob Bell’s new book, ‘Drops like Stars’, on the links between creativity and suffering. Let me know what you think!

(PS. If the link doesn’t work, then just check out the link below ‘Book review – Drops like Stars’ and hopefully you’ll find it there)

[Via http://jamespressgang.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment