Sunday, September 6, 2009

Guilty - Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America by Ann Coulter - A Book Review

In Guilty: Liberal victims and their attack on America by Ann Coulter, the author once again gives us a piece of her soul. Fearless as ever, Coulter points out things we would rather verschlieen the eye or a deaf ear to. Whrend most of the people who picked up her book had INABILITY hated them, I have found it rather refreshing and honest. Well, as they say, the truth always hurts. I have to admit a my lunch one day when I heard a group of Brokollegen mine, I'm sad to speak another officemate of mine. He was almost dreiig years old and his girlfriend fnf years who worked on the Nearest floor, were not even in the process of binding of the node. Wren put it, the fact that his girlfriend's biological clock is ticking, I Wrde have just decided that they seem to marry because she should not have to be a perfect fit. But then one of my Brokollegen that he probably you should just make a

[Via http://oho321.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment