Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Review of the Truth About Six Pack Abs by Mike Geary

Are you looking for more information on “the truth about six pack abs” by Mike Geary? In getting those strong sexy core muscles that you’ve always wanted?

As someone with bad genetics, it’s an undeniable fact that I’ve been fighting weight my entire life. It seems that as soon as I take a little cheat day, the pounds will just pile back on. I could never understand why I was so prone to putting on weight until I got a little insight from my personal trainer Mike Geary. Although I’ve never met Mike, I felt as though he was my personal trainer right from the start. He gave me not only advises on what to eat and not, he also provided me with the information that allows me to choose what’s suitable. I found the exercises to be fun and interesting, and I enjoyed mixing them up.

Instead of achieving one sided frontal abs, I now have a strong core, eliminated love handles with just a bit of fat on top (but I’m almost there!). Overall, this program has helped me lose over 15 pounds all around my body with the intense fat burning workouts Mike Geary provides.

Anyone who wants to lose weight and get a six pack fast and effectively should give this program their full attention and time because by following this program, you will see those results fast. However, if you are not prepared to change your diet or actively involved in working out, then this program is not suitable for you. Save your money and look out for some other programs.

If you are indecisive on whether to try the truth about six pack program. you may also check out from REAL people who have bought it and tried it themselves. Reading Actual Users’ Feedback will give you some guidelines and help you in making a good decision.

[Via http://oho321.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment