Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twitter Power- Book Review

I just finished reading “Twitter Power: How to Dominate your Market One Tweet at a Time” by Joel Conn. As a professional blogger and avid Twitter fan I try to read everything new that comes out on this topic. I have read Joel’s other book on blogging, so I had high expectations going into this. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed.

As the title suggests, this book is all about getting the most out of Twitter. The author does a great job of teaching the basics and he also dives into advanced concepts as well. I picked up over 20 new strategies that I never even thought of before and I will be implementing them right away. My favorite part of the book was when he discusses all of the mistakes that people make and how to avoid them. I had to chuckle as I was reading because I see people making those mistakes all the time. Joel does a great job of blending proven marketing strategy and Twitter. He writes in a clear, concise, and easy to understand manner. He also does a great job of using humor to keep his readers engaged.

In closing, I would recommend this book to anyone who is new to twitter or has been using it for a while. The advice and techniques discussed will help you gain more followers, but will also ensure that you get the most of your followers. It will also ensure that your followers get the most from you.

Dan Keller is a pro blogger and runs a popular Blog Tips blog and also runs several Blog Directories

[Via http://oho321.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment